Traditional, correlational, Machine Learning approaches are often not sufficiently trusted or capable enough to address some of the most crucial questions across process engineering, quality control, supply chain, procurement, complexity management, customer experience as well as centralised planning & strategy
Traditional machine learning approaches often fail to address critical business questions
Spurious correlations lead to bad decisions
And are often perceived as “black boxes”
Do these questions sound familiar?
Manufacturers run on causal questions
- What are the root causes of process inefficiencies or defects?
- What are the best actions (interventions) to mitigate those inefficiencies and/or defects?
- What are the best actions (interventions) to optimize throughput while keeping energy costs, defects ratio, quality, & maintenance costs under control?
- What are the root causes of poor OTIF levels?
- What are the best actions (interventions) to improve OTIF levels given my budget constraints?
- What are the root causes of delays?
- How do more product configurations impact our profitability and delays? What is the optimal balance between product options, profitability, & delays?
- What is the optimal choice of vendors that balance quality & delays?
- What are the root causes of churn and/or returns?
- Which customer support tickets need to be prioritized?
- What are the optimal discount levels that balance margins and customer acquisition?
- What investments will help me achieve my sales and profit targets while improving customer experience?
- How will the competitive, market, and macro dynamics impact my PnL?
- How will decisions in pricing, marketing or supply chain impact the rest of the business? (e.g will pricing decisions disrupt the supply chain?)
the first operating system for decision making powered by Causal AI, to address all those causal questions
To move beyond traditional ML and into a world where you can provide actionable recommendations by leveraging state of the Causal AI tools and methods.Learn more
Seamlessly surface recommendations to your business partners as expressive, tailored and interactive applications focused on decision-making.Learn more
Trusted by leading organisations
A global manufacturer sees 10x ROI from enhancing their manufacturing processes by comprehending the underlying reasons behind failures in their production lines
A leading manufacturer of IT products and equipment sees $19mn in savings from matching inventory levels to customer demand more accurately
$50bn Global Electronics Company chooses causaLens to revolutionize its early warning system for faulty parts with Causal AI
Proven value in weeks
Two to three hours
3Proof of Concept
Three to four weeks