decisionOS gives you the simplest way to ship decision-making applications to the business. decisionApps are written in pure Python and surface actionable recommendations. Your business partners do not want another data science dashboard. Therefore, decisionApps are fully interactive, natively support causal AI components, and connect to enterprise systems; allowing them to focus on making better decisions- faster.
Elevate your decision-making with decisionOS
Discover cause and effect to drive better decision-making.
Current AI techniques rely on learning correlations, leading to misleading predictive insights and eroding trust between data scientists and end users:
- Causal Discovery: decisionOS gives you the tools to discover the cause and effect relationships within your data.
- Causal Model Discovery: decisionOS builds trust using white box causal models, alongside model guardrails and human expertise to prevent unexpected behaviors.
- Decision Intelligence Engines: Uniquely allowing you to go beyond predictions by translating model output into quantitative, actionable recommendations.
Don’t simply track accuracy. Measure ROI.
decisionOS extends MLOps to deploy, monitor and trust decision workflows. By connecting to your enterprise data and systems of record, decisionOps allows you to orchestrate, trust, and measure the causal impact of the decisions which you take. Ultimately, giving you the ability to calculate the ROI of your decision-making.
Frequently Asked Questions
decisionOS provides a seamless end-to-end process for applying Causal AI to your business challenges. decisionOS simplifies and enhances the highly fragmented Causal AI open source ecosystem, reducing the time to value for Causal AI solutions. Meanwhile, decisionOS takes care of low level infrastructure and maintenance concerns, allowing you to focus on higher value tasks. Finally, decisionOS comes packed with enterprise features meaning you can run solutions in production stress-free.
In addition to full access to the decisionOS software, a standard license includes:
- Dedicated account support from decisionOS experts
- User and administrator training sessions
- Create unlimited numbers of decisionApps
- Technical support and best practice guidance
- New product releases during the license period
Ways to get started
Learn about different applications powered by decisionOS for enterprise decision-makingGet started