Media & Entertainment
Traditional, correlational, Machine Learning approaches are often not sufficiently trusted or capable enough to address some of the biggest challenges across marketing, branding, customer journey & pricing
Traditional machine learning approaches often fail to address critical business questions
Spurious correlations lead to bad decisions
And are often perceived as “black boxes”
Do these questions sound familiar?
Media & Entertainment run on causal questions
- What are the causal drivers of campaign performance? How well did it actually perform?
- How do I attribute customers to the right channels while accounting for confounders in the data?
- What are the next best actions (interventions) to improve campaign performance?
- What is the incremental impact of increasing allocation on a given channel?
- Based on my budget, what is the optimal allocation of investment across channels (e.g.: media, shopper marketing, digital, and mail)?
- What are the root causes of consumer sentiment towards my brand across demographics & geographies?
- What are the optimal actions (interventions) to improve brand performance?
- What is the optimal price level for gated content given my strategy?
- What are the best actions (interventions) to reduce churn at an individual or cohort level?
- What is the best engagement strategy with users that balance short term metrics with long-term revenue & brand performance (e.g estimating the effect of “clickbait-type” content to long-term revenue)
See Our Solutions in PracticeVisit Demo hub
the first operating system for decision making powered by Causal AI, to address all those causal questions
To move beyond traditional ML and into a world where you can provide actionable recommendations by leveraging state of the Causal AI tools and methods.Learn more
Seamlessly surface recommendations to your business partners as expressive, tailored and interactive applications focused on decision-making.Learn more
Trusted by leading organisations
Causal AI at MRM
Watch the talk from the Causal AI Conference 2022
A leading Mobile App company sees a projected 15x ROI through a reduction of 5% in annual marketing spend using decisionOS to optimise marketing allocation
North American pension plan improved beneficiary satisfaction and increased retention by 17% using decisionOS powered by Causal AI
McCann Worldgroup & causaLens partner to deliver 5-10% uplift in brand purchase intent for a leading Confectionary Company
Proven value in weeks
Two to three hours
Three to four weeks