We’re on a mission to build truly intelligent machines.
It is very hard and super fun!
We’re always on the lookout for the best and brightest scientists and engineers to join us on our mission.
Who are we
We’re a team of scientists and engineers, with diverse backgrounds and experiences, developing and commercializing cutting-edge technology.
Everything we do, from scientific research and product development to sales and talent acquisition, is on the forefront of technological advancements. We work on some of the toughest problems with the most sophisticated institutions. Backed by famous investors and advised by industry veterans, we’re one of the fastest-growing AI companies.
We are a team of scientists, engineers, and enthusiasts alike. We value collaboration and supporting one another.
Kind & Inspirational
We value collaboration and teamwork. We inspire one another to create world-class Causal AI applications.
Trustworthy & Accountable
We rely on one another to achieve our company goals. Each team member is accountable for their role in creating a world-class product.
Driven & Resilient
We do not give up, we ask for help when needed and we move fast.
Perks & benefits
To aid us in our goals, we have a robust amount of benefits for our team members.
Mental health support
Annual Discretionary Bonus
Office snacks and drinks
25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
Referral bonus program
Friendly tech purchases
See current job offerings below. Please click the role to learn more.
- VP of Marketing London, England, United Kingdom
- Demand Generation Manager London, England, United Kingdom
- Applied Data Scientist London, England, United Kingdom
- Pre-sales Applied Data Scientist London – Hybrid, England, United Kingdom
- Product Manager London, England, United Kingdom
- Director of Pre-Sales Consulting (USA) Remote job
- Associate, Office of the CEO (Jared) London, England, United Kingdom
- Qualified FP&A Analyst London, England, United Kingdom
- Machine Learning Engineer London, England, United Kingdom