Impulse Innovations Limited (trading as “causaLens”) collects data from you through 1) direct interactions with you and 2) through your interactions, use and experience with the causaLens product. We value your trust and we place the highest priority on protecting and managing your data privacy.
Also, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and if you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time.
What personal information does causaLens collect?
Although this list is not exhaustive, we collect the following types of information from our end users:
Information you provide to us
causaLens may collect and store any information you enter when you register to use the Services. For example:
- Company name
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Content (text, images, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) you may post on our Websites and Social Media pages, including blogs and comment sections
- Information about your company’s systems
- Information about your company’s interests and potential or actual use of the causaLens product Services.
- Any personal information contained within the data that you may make available to or load into the Platform Services
- Employment application information
How does causaLens use personal information?
We only use your Personal Information internally to: 1) provide Services to our users and 2) further develop and improve such Services, including updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support.
Personal Information about our end users is an integral part of our business. We do not rent, sell or disclose your Personal Information to anyone – except for the following limited purposes:
- Agents: We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf – meaning they are helping us provide our Services. We may share your Personal Information with such companies/persons solely as necessary for them to help us provide the Services. Unless we tell you differently, causaLens’ agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if causaLens, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that causaLens goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of causaLens and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of causaLens, our employees, our users, or others.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Third Party Processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
Applicant Tracking System
We use an Applicant Tracking System to manage our online job postings and applications. Recruitee (www.recruitee.com) processes and hosts your CV and/or application forms (which contain personal information about you) on behalf of causaLens, as a processor. When Recruitee acts as a processor, it will collect and process your personal information in the manner and for the purpose determined by CausaLens. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be found at (www.causalens.com/recruitment-privacy-notice/).
Retention of personal data
causaLens retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the products and fulfil the transactions you have requested, or for other legitimate purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
Because these needs can vary for different data types, the context of our interactions with you or your use of products, actual retention periods can vary.
Other criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
- If the personal data is of a sensitive type a shortened retention time would generally be adopted.
- If the user provided consent for a longer retention period, we will retain data in accordance with your consent.
- If causaLens is subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain or delete the data, we will do so.
Conditions of use
causaLens takes the security of information very seriously and has established physical and electronic
causaLens utilizes enterprise-grade best practices to protect our customers’ sensitive health information, and uses Drata to verify its security, privacy, and HIPAA compliance controls.
HIPAA is a federal law that requires the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient’s consent or knowledge.
Drata’s HIPAA product provides an automated approach to ensuring that organizations can demonstrate compliance.
Continuous Security Control Monitoring
causaLens uses Drata’s automation platform to continuously monitor security controls across the organization. Automated alerts and evidence collection allows causaLens to confidently prove its commitment to protecting your sensitive health information any day of the year, while fostering a security-first mindset and culture of compliance across the organization.
Security is a company-wide endeavor. All employees complete an annual HIPAA training program and employ best practices when handling customers’ private health information.
Secure Software Development
causaLens utilizes a variety of manual and automatic data security and vulnerability checks throughout the software development lifecycle.
Data is encrypted both in-transit using TLS and at rest.
Vulnerability Disclosure Program
If you believe you’ve discovered a bug in causaLens’ security, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our security team promptly investigates all reported issues.
What choices do I have?
You may request deletion of your Personal Information by sending an e-mail to support@causaLens.com. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
What are my opt out rights?
Because causaLens does not share your information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties for any purposes except as described above, such as helping us service you in using causaLens Services and provide you with other services, you may not opt out of such sharing.
- Feedback from customers, regulators, industry, or other stakeholders.
- Changes in our products.
- Changes in our data processing activities or policies.
Questions or concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy in connection with the Services, please send us a detailed message at support@causaLens.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: October 12th, 2022
174 Hammersmith Road, WL Hammersmith,
3rd Floor Lyric House, 149 Hammersmith Road,
Telephone: +44 (0) 2081941215