Traditional, correlational, Machine Learning approaches are often not sufficiently trusted or capable enough to address some of the biggest challenges across marketing, customer journey, pricing, network optimisation as well as centralized planning & strategy
Traditional machine learning approaches often fail to address critical business questions
Spurious correlations lead to bad decisions
And are often perceived as “black boxes”
Do these questions sound familiar?
Telecommunications run on causal questions
- What are the causal drivers of campaign performance?
- How do I attribute customers to the right channels while accounting for confounders in the data?
- What are the next best actions (interventions) to improve campaign performance?
- What is the incremental impact of increasing spend on a given channel?
- What is the optimal investment across channels for a given budget? (e.g.: digital, out-of-home, mail etc)
- What are the causal drivers of conversions?
- What actions (interventions) should make in my promotion strategy to optimize for customer LTV?
- What impact does competitor pricing have on my customer’s decisions?
- What are my products’ price elasticities?
- What are the root causes of outages or inefficiencies?
- What actions can I take to prevent future network issues?
- Where should I invest to improve network quality?
- How should I prioritize customer support enquiries?
- To what extent does poor network experience cause customers to complain or churn?
- What investments will help me achieve my sales and profit targets while improving customer experience?
- How will the competitive, market, and macro dynamics impact my PnL?
- How will decisions in pricing, marketing or supply chain impact the rest of the business? (e.g will pricing decisions disrupt the supply chain?)
See Our Solutions in PracticeVisit Demo hub
the first operating system for decision making powered by Causal AI, to address all those causal questions
To move beyond traditional ML and into a world where you can provide actionable recommendations by leveraging state of the Causal AI tools and methods.Learn more
Seamlessly surface recommendations to your business partners as expressive, tailored and interactive applications focused on decision-making.Learn more
Trusted by leading organisations
North American pension plan improved beneficiary satisfaction and increased retention by 17% using decisionOS powered by Causal AI
A leading Mobile App company sees a projected 15x ROI through a reduction of 5% in annual marketing spend using decisionOS to optimise marketing allocation
A leading manufacturer of IT products and equipment sees $19mn in savings from matching inventory levels to customer demand more accurately
Proven value in weeks
Two to three hours
Three to four weeks