Energy & Utilities
Traditional, correlational, Machine Learning approaches are often not sufficiently trusted or capable enough to address some of the biggest challenges across Marketing, Customer Journey, Exploration & Renewables
Traditional machine learning approaches often fail to address critical business questions
Spurious correlations lead to bad decisions
And are often perceived as “black boxes”
Do these questions sound familiar?
Energy & Utilities run on causal questions
- What are the causal drivers of campaign performance? How well did it actually perform?
- How do I attribute customers to the right channels while accounting for confounders in the data?
- What are the next best actions (interventions) to improve campaign performance?
- What is the incremental impact of increasing allocation on a given channel?
- Based on my budget, what is the optimal allocation of investment across channels (e.g.: media, shopper marketing, digital, and mail)?
- What are the best actions (interventions) to reduce churn at an individual or cohort level?
- What is the right engagement strategy that balances customer experience and efficiency of payment plans
- What is the optimal configuration of wind turbines that optimize energy output?
- What is the right balance between selling & storing energy from solar farms?
- What are the root causes of inefficiencies in energy output, and what are the optimal actions (interventions) to mitigate those?
- What are the root causes of failures of equipment?
- What is the optimal configuration (interventions) to maximize yield while reducing failures?
the first operating system for decision making powered by Causal AI, to address all those causal questions
To move beyond traditional ML and into a world where you can provide actionable recommendations by leveraging state of the Causal AI tools and methods.Learn more
Seamlessly surface recommendations to your business partners as expressive, tailored and interactive applications focused on decision-making.Learn more
Trusted by leading organisations
Causal AI at TotalEnergies
Watch the talk from the Causal AI Conference 2022
A leading Mobile App company sees a projected 15x ROI through a reduction of 5% in annual marketing spend using decisionOS to optimise marketing allocation
North American pension plan improved beneficiary satisfaction and increased retention by 17% using decisionOS powered by Causal AI
A global manufacturer sees 10x ROI from enhancing their manufacturing processes by comprehending the underlying reasons behind failures in their production lines
Proven value in weeks
Two to three hours
3Proof of Concept
Three to four weeks
Request a personalised demoRequest customised demo